The Financial Status page on the Merchant Interface provides an overview of your balance for the relevant merchant code. As some payments may be in a state of transition it is important to realise that this page can only provide an estimation of funds that are outstanding and funds that are due to you.
The Financial Status page provides a summary of:
- all payments that are currently at AUTHORISED or CAPTURED status. If you are being paid in different currencies an estimate of the total amount outstanding in the transfer currency (at the current exchange rate) is displayed.
- all payments that have been settled and are now due for transfer. You are able to view the next transfer and, if applicable, scheduled transfers for the coming weeks. Totals are provided to help you estimate the value of what is due to you.
- the current status of your deposit.
- details of any open invoices.
This page also enables you to:
- use hypertext links to drill down to obtain full details about the status of payments held within authorised, captured and transfer batches.
How To Demo
This demo gives a detailed instructions of how to view my your current financial status using the merchant interface.